An After-School Music Program
Nutrition for the Mind and Soul
Your compassion for youth in need can be extended in your name for generations to come.
Planned giving is a means of “leaving a legacy”. One commits to a direct gift to a charity in a process that maximizes tax and other financial benefits. A gift can take the form of cash, stocks or other investment instruments, or other assets, and can be made during the donor’s lifetime or upon death.
It's up to us to make a difference in the future of our community by making sure that there is always a music and mentoring program that is accessible to those living in less fortunate circumstances.
The following are ways you can "Leave a Legacy" through Planned Giving:
- Prepare a will; without one, you lose control over what happens to your assets at your passing.
- Leave a gift in your will for Music for Life.
- Give various assets in place of a cash donation. Gifts such as stocks, bonds, and other assets are of considerable value to us and may provide tax savings for you now.
- Make Music for Life the beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA. Avoid possible income and estate taxes after your death, or that of your beneficiary.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts. Through naming opportunities or by simply making a donation in the name of a loved one, you benefit from the tax break and you give to a loved one or to their memory in a unique way. What a wonderful way to remember someone!
- Name Music for Life as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Get others involved. Ask your financial advisor or attorney to encourage other clients to give to Music for Life through client counseling. Imagine the positive impact on your community if everyone made a donation to your favorite charity or a charity of their choice!
- Pass it on! Encourage family members and friends to "Leave a Legacy" to Music for Life through Planned Giving.
For more information on how you can "Leave a Legacy" to Music for Life please contact us.